Freight Forwarders take control of getting your shipment from origin to the desired destination. This is includes:
- Arranging transport from origin to the port of export.
- Collecting documents, licenses, and all relevant paperwork for export .
- Negotiating, booking, and loading cargo for sea, land or air freight.
- Setting up insurance and tracking delivery, every step of the way.
- Collecting documents, licenses, and all relevant paperwork for import customs declaration.
- Arranging haulage and delivery to your agreed location, whether it’s an import or an export.